Monday, February 11, 2008

Change is Good!

Well, I couldn't wait any longer. I know this template doesn't reflect what is going on outside, but it's a good representation of what I'm thinking these days.

I went to the grocery store yesterday, and there were flower seed packets for sale, a sure harbinger of spring!

Today I went to the post office to mail Valentines (I spent yesterday evening making them instead of planning my menu for the week...), and buy stamps. I ended up with flower stamps, and mailed cards bursting with Zinnias, Tulips, Irises, Gerber Daisies, Magnolias, Cone Flowers, Water Lilies, and Poppies.

So it may be 18 degrees out today, but it is February, and in Missouri that is only a month away from life and vitality.

It is time to wake up and to come back to life. I’m ready.

No comments: