Thursday, May 8, 2008

Expandable Post Summaries!

Ok, I'm sorry to Jake because he did mention this site as a bad blog, which, visually, it is. However, it's also really helpful if you can get past its garish design. Here's the exact link for the expandable post directions. They'll be on the pink side on the left. Follow the instructions CAREFULLY, and it should work out! The only downside is that I'm having to copy & re-post all my old posts to apply this to them, because it won't happen automatically. Not a big deal, though, because after doing this, you can just post-date them to the right days and they'll re-order themselves accordingly. Good luck!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Visually, its a horrible blog. But it is pretty helpful. I've used it several times :)

Kate said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kate said...

Thanks Anne! There's no way I would have figured that out on my own!

JoshNall said...

haha, I think my eyes started to bleed when I loaded this blog on my computer. That's really funny though that it's somehow actually 'good.' What a strange twist.