Monday, May 12, 2008

To blog or not to blog....?

To blog, of course! This semester has opened up a whole new world for me, and I'm enjoying it. Next Child was a great learning experience. I enjoyed the research, and writing the posts, but my true moment of triumph was when I was actually able to play with the CSS and modify my posts! Granted, I was following steps that a two-year-old could understand, but I was really delighted.

Over the semester, and especially with the work on Next Child, I feel that I have become comfortable in an area that I never would have been without this class. I can talk intelligibly about web 2.0 and blogging, and the word "rhetoric" has been popping up in my conversations at an alarming rate.

I never would have thought that a creative non-fiction class could look like ours did, but I am very glad it did. Thank you all for a great semester, and everyone for your help. Not only could I not have learned this without Donna, but I couldn't have learned it without the crowd wisdom of my classmates!

No comments: