Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Progress & etc.

Life is crazy, isn't it? Just when you think you have everything together, you don't manage to show up to class...

BUT even if I can't get that straight, I do seem to be making more progress. Everywhere I turn I am finding more exciting sources to link my site to, and that is definitely going to be a little time consuming! (At least for me, as these processes still aren't intuitive). I've also been doing a lot of reading, so what I'm hoping to turn to this week is a little more of the actual writing.

I'm scared to admit this, but I'm scared to start posting on Next Child. It's such a clean slate right now. That is admittedly boring, but it is also rather flawless. I want it to be a better blog than this one, and I'm nervous about how to make it that way. So I've started practicing at home, on my non-internet-connected-computer (that way nothing sneaks online before I want it to!).

I want to be honest that I'm not a pro on this stuff, but I don't want to give so many disclaimers that no one thinks it is worth their time. I want to be a lot of things... but I've been enough of them for Tuesday.

No comments: