Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What's in a name?


I've always believed there's quite a lot in one, really. That's what I'm struggling with right now. It's a minor hurdle, as far as hurdles go, but I don't want to start my blog until I've got the right name for it, and so far I haven't got one.

I know that I want the blog to center around the positive effects of nature on people, particularly on children, and on how to gain nature exposure. But within that realm, I'll be talking about adults, children, education, local topics, general topics, etc... and I'd like a name to encompass all of that. Or, if encompassing is too tall an order, I would like for it to be a connective link. Plus, I want it to be clever. But not too clever. Or punny. Even though punny can be good.

I'll keep thinking...

No comments: